Monday, October 4, 2010

San Mateo 19:29

I had a good experience this week. Actually really humbling. I interviewed some one from elder nufers area and shes this 80 yr old lady who has been living in union libre. She doesnt want to be with the guy that she lives with and she was wanted to get baptized for a long time and has had a testimony for a long time. She found a room for rent in the hole in the wall super ghetto house that is half swamp. Theres no electricity and dirt floor and its super cold. But me and nufer moved her bed over there and it was super humbling to see this sacrafice she was making just so she could get baptized. Me and nufer talked about if we were willing to make that sacrafice just to get baptized and i remember the pioneros. They gave their lives for this! I read to the lady to try to give her a little of comfort Mat 19:29. She said that she new that. ! I know my savior lives and loves each one of us. He is our brother and understands us because he has felt everything the we feel! He is our only way back to the Lords presence! He loves you! Love you all!

Bruce